Originally Posted by Skeptic
Welcome to the board and thanks for brining some solid information. It would be great if you could post some links to the dyno tests, even better some back to back tests on a car. up up

I'm converting some dyno data files to graph for visual reference, but it will take me a day or so. In the meantime, here are a few recent testimonials and a facebook link: TMC FB

"Paul Rebis Sr
I’m so happy to see the progression these twin blades have come. I remember trying them back in 2012 maybe and they were ok. But I still chose a dominator over one. But if someone asked me that same question now I would say no way in hell. That upper jet is a game changer. And the throttle response of the twin blade is about like fuel injection. I’ve never had a carb that you see the results every little change made."

"Thank you Paul Rebis Sr!
Had a awesome weekend at Bradenton Motorsports park for the drag race for a cure race. Car was insane. It’s such a pleasure to drive this car again. Been testing a lot of different things. Engines. Heads and most importantly CARBS ! I want to thank Tony Morris for helping me with the finest parts in carbs. This twin blade carb is the best most tune-able carb I’ve ever tried. I have a carb from every carb manufacture there all great but this one is amazing. If anyone needs a carb I would get on board before everyone else has one and your racing them Every round. I almost won 2 races in one day. But fell Short and had the worse tree all day .019 to Gage Burch .006 were both dead on. And that isn’t going to get it done congratulations gage Burch"

"BATTLE OF THE TWIN BLADES at DRC!
What a great event put on at Bradenton this past Saturday, the DRC event was a rescheduled race from a few weeks back due to rain and we have to thank David W Jr Pike for doing such a good job and BMP crew!
TMC had to drop off some carbs new and converts, and also be on hand for Mark Mullins who was trying out a TB-1400 alcohol twin blade. Once arriving TMC made a few adjustments to the carburetor on the Vega and off Mark went for his first time run with the twin blade.
Mark had been running the Vega on gas for a while, but couldn’t quite get it where he felt it needed to be and had asked Tony from TMC what he thought about switching back to alcohol on the Vega which he had tried before, plus it would make it easier on him as the Chevelle he runs also runs on alcohol, Tony offered to build a twin blade and let Mark test it at this event, this would give Mark the chance to see if it would improve the way the car reattached and how consistent it would be ove the course of the race.
The best the car ran on gas a few weeks back in September was a 5.70 @120mph, this is with a BBC with 560ci and 10.5:1 compression. The first pass went really well with Mark running a new PB out of the box a 5.470 @125.37 that a over .2 gain and 5 mph, everyone was very happy with the improvement!
For the second time run a little less jet was taken out to try and gain a little more heat on the run, this would have the same 60ft within .001 and run a 5.48 but it did have a sight stumble so that needed to be addressed before round one, a small idle bleed change was made and we were ready.
For round one Mark picked a 5.48 for his dial in but ended up breaking out running a 5.468, after talking back in the pits we figured why the difference in ET and moved on to round two.
In round two Mark ended up having to run another TMC team mate Paul Rebis in his red Nova, both car we’re running the same TMC twin blade, this turned out to be a great race with Paul getting the upper hand on the start line although Marks wasn’t that bad, Paul .006 was going to be hard to beat when Mark pulled a .023 but still managed to run dead on running a 5.469 to Paul’s 5 .668 on a 5.65 dial in!
Mark won’t be giving the twin blade back anytime soon as he has chosen to leave it on the Vega permanently!
Paul would end up going all the way to the final and lost to the super wheelman Gage Burch in his Mustang, congratulations Gage, but Paul did end up winning in Extreme Hot Rod!
Also on hand racing was team mate Todd Osting who made it to the semi’s, team mates Jim Walter and Billy Dunn all supporting Twin Blades!
We like to thank Mark Mullins for trusting TMC again as always for his carburetor support and helping us make a better product!"

"Congratulations going out again to Billy Highhouse and team who tonight took the win in the race of champions in S/P at the Rock in NC!
Billy runs one of our TMC-1400 Twin Blade’s on alcohol!"

The dyno sheet is from a 2-day session on an inertia dyno with a very competitive 409" BBC pull-truck engine. The 3rd column is the best pull with a well known brand 2.325" throttle bore 4-bbl and the 10th column is the best pull with a slightly smaller twin blade. I'll get a graph up later. 409bbc