Originally Posted by RustyM
Thanks Mike/ Dom : I appreciate the info.
Would like to detail this is bit more though, if possible .
If i'm still fat at, lets say , 5500 coming off the launch at 2500 and peak torque was 4400-4600, should i not want that fat area to have cleaned up pretty well by the 5500 so that 5500-6700 is up on the curve for the DA we are running in?
I guess i'm trying to tune for every .001 I can pull out of it.

Looking at what you are both saying it would seem (remember, i'm dense) i would want to find that perfect fat curve for getting up on tq curve/hit converter and then clean up fast to achieve target AFR to get most out of first gear.
I can usually see the pump shot curve on the graph , of course the higher the launch rpm, the less i see of the shot .
Hmmm, now im wondering if a longer shot with smaller squirters might leave harder/clean up quicker above tq peak but keep us really happy on the hit .

Right now we don"t do "pogo stick" wheelies, car moves, pulls tires off/up in a nice 6-8 high in arch , sets them down smoothly on most tracks, we do have to change rear shocks as we sometimes lose compression on rears and spin a length out .

Anyway: I'm listening, paying attention.

Rusty: Could you post a screenshot/graph of one of your runs? That would help a lot...