Welcome about Mike!
Good to see you posting.
We have been running one of Mikes Twin Blades for a couple years now- haven't found the end of it yet , every mod we have made to engine, we still had plenty of carb and tuning has been easy and accurate .
I take data so i can look at the curve each run.
Yes to offset jetting on BB strokers , we are 3 jet sizes ( Max Jets - not holley) different between banks .

Yes to responsive, boosters come in quicker than other carbs, have to watch for being rich on leaving ( footbrake car) and boosters come in fast enough its easy to have to long a pump shot.
Rpm recovery is really good as well, afr's don't get mushy on the rpm drop, graphs are clean .
For class racing where carb limited to 4150 style - its a great way to get cfm if needed .
We had Wilson work the intake, and, with one of Mikes mainbody's to reference with, they build the spacer for the combo and flowed everything together - really worked out well.

A big thanks to Dom of ThumperCarbs setting us up initially , throwing a tune in and providing his usual package of jets and bleeds, as well as PhoneTech time helping us get dialed in initially in some nasty D/A.

Imho: Quality product, no issues , easy to tune with differing fuels , no negatives - one just has to learn the Carb I guess as it does come up on boosters- Quick!

Blessings all

Last edited by RustyM; 11/11/20 10:00 PM.