It does seem doubtful that a door sticker dated March would have a block dated April in a car, however I would rather call it doubtful than something more affirmative without providing the proof?? Just my opinion. 50 years ago is a long time. My car is listed on a site as having the rare V02 painted top. The owner of that site actually asked anyone who had further info regarding the option to contact him. I was trying to share some info I got from one of the men who actually worked on and saw the car go through the painting stages. He told me the story which I posted, but now it appears that others have their own version and I am bewildered by the fact that these folks won't even consider my info as valid?? To me, that is strange. Oh, and that is how we went from tags to option codes? It wasn't really about tags and option codes as it is about trying to make your version more correct than someone elses version. I also found it really fascinating to find Galen charging 250.00 to talk to someone for 30 minutes using the information folks gave up freely to him??? Is he really a hobby guy or a businessman looking to profit from the free info he acquired. Personally, I could care less about all this crap. I really don't care how much any of my cars are worth. I just love working on them and driving them and sharing thoughts with other Mopar Hobby People. But I do understand both sides of what is being said here.