Originally Posted By mopar346
Good deal, VO2 makes for a very unique TA that's for sure.

Post the TA order form if you don't mind, I don't know that I have ever seen one.

The picture Barry posted is what I have. It says it is a sample of the 1970 Model Challenger. Does this form include AAR cars? That is what I am trying to say here? That sheet also is filled in to show a dealer which codes to put where to order a T/A. My thoughts are, if all these cars were built and shipped by the factory, then why the need to send out this kind of form to a dealer? That is what I am a little cloudy about. I have been chasing this info since I bought this car and have not yet been able to solidify these things. I am only repeating what I have found out and my story about autodynamics came right from John Harkness. If you do a search you will see he attended the autodynamics reunion a few years back and he is listed as an engine builder for their formula cars. He did not work on the T/A engine as they were done by Kieth Black on the west coast. But he did work on the 77 car suspension, which is what they did there. The person who could really know this is Sam Posey. I was thinking of trying to send him a letter because he is not listed in the phone books that I can find. But, as Barry states, these guys probably had no known knowledge of codes and reasons to add or delete a code. So he may not even know about what a V02 code is. I can only tell you what John Harkness told me. Sam looked at the sublime car and told them to get the putrid green out of his face. When they told him it was not his choice regarding the color. He said he would not drive that car and told them to send it back to the dealer and have the top painted black.. So I don't know. It is and always has been a mystery.

Last edited by NortheastMopar; 01/07/17 01:56 PM.