Okay, so we don't know what it is if its a 340 or 383 car but no one asked me if I have parts for these cars?? I did not look at the fender tag or find one laying around but going to look some more for it. No one asked me if I know how to do 90% of the work or how to restore a car. The more cars that are saved in our hobby, the better I see it. Once they are gone. They are gone. I never researched how many butterscotch 4 speeds were produced and I will try. Pennies on the dollar I will have to try to find one of those and investigate where these things are also.. It's a matter of opinion of how much you love the hobby and cars. I have been in it for over 30 years. Where people see a major problem and walk away or say its a parts car, I see another opportunity to bring back life to a car that is not in that bad shape and can be saved. How many 4 speed Road Runners were produced? How many Butterscotch? Not looking for super rare car, nor do I care if it is not. Would be nice though.. who knows.. maybe it is?? Problems with a shell don't bother me nor finding the parts for it that I don't have.

Wizard

Guns, God, and Country. U.S. Veteran