So I read the whole thread and I am surprised at some peoples stance on rebodying a car. For the rebody crowd I have a question, do you feel a rebodied car should carry the same value as the real deal? Should a numbers matching car carry no more value than a car with a replacement engine or trans and does the year of the engine matter? Consider your answer for not only when you are selling one of the recreations but if you were buying it. I think one already stated that they didn't give a hoot about numbers and it was more what the car was today that mattered. Would you pay more for a real 70 Hemi RR or is a 70 Satellite with a Hemi in it just as good, how about a super stock Dart/Barracuda?

As for the original car in question, am with many about there just being too many problems with this car for it to be worth the effort unless this is a special car to you (drove it to your prom or something). Without a fender tag you cant even verify it's color and trans after restoration. And unless I misunderstand the available option list John is correct it could be a 3 speed car, not that that changes anything but it could be. twocents

Careful, your character's showing!