Originally Posted By DAYCLONA
Originally Posted By JohnRR

You mean that door that is LAYING IN THAT PILE of parts ?

Does the number on that STICKER that can be reproduced match the partial numbers on the body ??

also how do you know it was a 4 speed car without the original fender tag or broadcast sheet ? the same hole in the floor was used with a 3 speed ???

I hear you Dayclona, this guy that says how do I know the doors could be from some other car or it could be a 3 speed. The paint on both inside door and you can't see the passenger door in the pic does match the body. Also, vin sticker on the door has been there for a long time as you can tell by looking at it. It's ridiculous that he says someone could have reproduced it and placed it there in that pile of junk its laying on.

Oh so you know this because it has matching paint ??? You said paint right ???

Yes, I said paint. It's the same condition and fading as on the body.

Wizard

You thinking what I'm thinking?, the entire car, the surroundings, the door with a "possible" repro sticker, matching faux paint, carefully and strategically laid to rest as it someone carelessly had parted it out? is it just a ruse? staged? to fool/convince others into thinking he has whole heartily located the long lost mythical holy grail of medium build 383 4 bbl/4spd Road Runners long lost to car enthusiast and the collector car market for decades has finally been found? and in Ebay saleable condition? just say it isn't so, surely you jest?...Some of you guys just crack me up...lol!

Guns, God, and Country. U.S. Veteran