AS to the NA question. The ONLY way these cars go fast is hit them with everything from the get go. Thought I covered this but maybe not. NA cars do not respond well from having timing pulled, pulling timing is a badaid for bad set up or poor track. NA cars do not have the luxury of ramping in hundreds of horsepower and pouring the coals to it.

Or are you telling me that the car pictured is hitting it with everything he has right from the hit? Or is his system on a controller or timer to allow the car to get moving first before pouring the power to it. This is something an NA car simply cannot do. Been doing the NA stuff for a long time and there are occasions when we have to pull timing due to poor track conditions and it simply kills the 60' and 330 numbers. Well that aint gonna make for a fast pass at all.

As for weight bias. A lot of guys are hung up on that 50/50 number. Great for a stocker or bracket car but once you start running fast that is exactly the wrong thing 99% of the time. On a leaf sprung fairly fast it woud definitely be the wrong way to go. We have worked very hard to get to 56/44 and it has made a world of difference getting the car much happier and less violent

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"