Don, I've quit more than once In 1988 I sold the M.W.Stocker right after the 1988 NHRA World finals, the S/G car went to Sweden and the bracket car went to Finland. I took up flying and leearned that it is a lot of work and not much fun unless I'm doing aerobatics I spun a trainer doing power on stalls accidently as a student I didn't know how to recover so I finally let go. The plane recovered on its own so my next 1.7 hours of training was learning how to recover from unusual flight position, hence the aerobatics A freind and good customer of mine bought a BB bracket Duster in 1990 or so and ask me to test drive it for him, he hadn't drag raced in over 25 yrs. I drove and raced that car off and on until 2005 when we moved to Oregon. I had started building my street Duster in 2002 to race the black guys in East L.A. on the street for money I didn't get it done before moving up here due to health issues, Prostrate cancer That car was a lot of fun and when I couldn't make it go any faster legally I traded it off for my current race car. My message is if you want to stop, stop and go do something else for a while Lots of thing in life are fun, some cost more than others I'm afraid I'm addicted to going fast and can't STOP I really should finish building my 1940 Ford tudor street rod and several others cars I have before I croak instead of building another drag car and still go drag racing Will that happen, probally not in the next few years Good luck, thnk about what you want to do and go do it

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)