Quote:

Quote:

Looking at your pictures, you still have a fair amount of body roll. This allows a couple of different approaches to improve.

The most direct improvement would be to shorten the upper control arm to allow more dynamic camber to come in with the roll. This is tough to do with the OEM control arms but could be accomplished with a more adjustable unit like SPC.

I must be missing something but unless you relocate the inner pivot to account for a shorter UCA you will increase the static camber as well, not sure that's a good idea.

It is the most direct way to address camber gain, but certainly not the easiest because, as you point out, you need to relocate inner pivot points. The only way I see to address this with the stock pick up points is to use SPC control arms. This would allow you to rotate the eccentrics to a full out position to reduce the effective length of the arm, then you use the double adjustable feature of the SPC arms to dial in caster and camber.

Because of this, there is no way any fixed length tubular control arm could do the same thing. It also means that once you use up the additional half inch of range from the eccentrics, that is all you get. If you needed further length reductions, its time to whip out the plasma and mig welder.

Before I'd jump into either of these solutions, I'd certainly put the effort into analysing the camber gain currently and required to see if it would get the results desired.