Quote:

Looking at your pictures, you still have a fair amount of body roll. This allows a couple of different approaches to improve.

The most direct improvement would be to shorten the upper control arm to allow more dynamic camber to come in with the roll. This is tough to do with the OEM control arms but could be accomplished with a more adjustable unit like SPC.

Another approach would be to step up t-bar or s-bar rates to reduce roll. This would be effective as well, but will require an adjustment to all four corners to restore the desired roll couple you have now. You know the math to this, so it certainly is possible, its just a matter of ride preference.

Thanks for the input Tony!

I think I'm going to exhaust all my options with my current components before I start playing with adding roll resistance up front.

Gameplan:
-Check alignment and look at components (since I went off track in the last session - and my left front tire is squealing when it goes over tar on the road right now)
-Change front tires to a single compound tire - go to skidpad and check tire temps
-Adjust rear bar to stiffer setting - go to skidpad and check tire temps
-If car isn't oversteering with rear bar adjustment, add weight to rear of car until it does. Go to skidpad and check tire temps
-If tire temps aren't in an acceptable range, Adjust front suspension cam bolts for max camber with spacers (looking for 4*). Go to skidpad and check tire temps with car at a 'neutral' setting based on previous data.

If all else fails, then yes, time for some bigger TB's and a bigger rear sway bar to match.

The thing that gets me is the car flat out runs. It's already turned better lap times than I thought possible, and my driving is still a ways from where it needs to be.

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course