Quote:

Quote:

Bigger torsion bars.

And/Or stiffer slow speed shocks to slow down the rate of weight transfer. And/Or stiffer slow speed compression front shocks and stiffer setting slow speed rebound on rear shocks.

And/Or too aggressive driving line entering corners (too hot in). Driving instructor's input/feelings?

I disagree with you on needing bigger torsion bars. I've got plenty of wheel rate between the TB's and sway bar, I just need that wheel rate to come in sooner. Solid end links, maybe?

That being said, larger TB's would be easier to align. Just if I make that move now, I'll upset the balance I have, and will need to replace a second component as well.

None of the 4 instructors that got in the car had any complaints about the handling of the car; quite the opposite- I think they were all impressed. My main instructor spent a good amount of time feeling the car out, including evaluating the suspension set up and response. His only complaint was the throttle engagement (too aggressive).

Then if it's just sooner (time) try the end link deal. Stiffen shocks would be a time deal too.

Maybe I'm over fixating on that picture where the car is in a tight turn and looks like it's loosing camber.

You have an adjustable rear sway bar? Where are you with the setting now?