Quote:

Wade, glad to hear you have had some initial positive results with the solid end links. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of those last night but was not having much luck finding info on lengths and stud sizes on the different truck applications listed in this and the other thread. Questions: I assume you were running stock type links with poly bushings before? Are the solid end link studs the correct size for the LCA and sway bar mounts? I measured my poly end links to be right at 4" (LCA tab to sway bar,'74 Duster, Helwig bar and end links) From your pictures your bar appears to be fairly level but at 5.5" mine would be angled down quite a bit more, thoughts?

5.3" mount to mount
Center piece is about 1.7"
'studs' are smaller, but work ok. I was concerned the 'shoulder' would be smaller than the holes, but it worked out ok (just big enough).

Mine is a Hellwig custom bar. Big fan of Dave at Hellwig. My measurement was exactly 4" as well prior to swap (same hardware as you on end links).

I actually have spacers under the bushings that move the center down 3/4" or so. Probably helps with the angle. Also, my ride height is pretty low. Say, 1"-1.5" from metal to metal at bump stop location.

If there was an option that was 1-1.5" shorter it would be perfect. Worst case scenario, you buy a set and return them. Or cut it down and reweld the link after removing 1".

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course