well 1st and second are smooth, in 3rd now with the car on stands i can feel a vibe at 35mph, i can feel this with my hand on the car, it comes and goes when i change rpms it will stop at certain speeds and rpms, then it will come back. At around 45 to 55 i dont feel it, the it starts to show up around 80. i dont see anything moving out of the ordinary. i measured the rear from side to side and the rear is 3/8" more to the passing side. if that matters or not., how bent would the rear housing have to be to cause this, or would it? i looked at the harmonic balancer and it doesnt even look like its moving, so i dont think theres an issue there, and the motor doesnt even look like its running thats how smooth it looks. if it was something thats not in or near the rear would it still cause only the rear ujoint to go bad. if it was something from the transmission tail shaft forward would it try to eat the front ujoint and not the rear. Im thinking its something in the back end cause it only eats the rear ujoint

Since you've changed most everything I would have to
start looking at the engine. Since it comes and goes
its a frequency thats multipling. Most of the time
if its a problem with something thats on a centerline
such as a trans(all the items are balanced to a
centerline)the problem only gets worse with the higher
rpm, not coming and going. The engine can run into
frequecy issues, coming and going. I wish you could
un-bolt the converter and run the engine by itself
just to eliminate things. Dont be so sure about the
engine or trans taking out the front U-joint and
the rearend being the cause for rear U-joint failure,