Quote:

This is not enough front sway bar and front torsion bar to justify a 7/8 rear bar. I would consider staying away from the rear bar for now IMHO

I have to agree with this........based upon my conversation with Dick at Firm Feel. He didn't think it was necessary for my street only Challenger. He recommended his tubular upper control arms instead of the rear sway bar. The UCA's will allow for much improved handling by allowing for for more positive caster adjustment. I haven't bought them yet.
I did buy his stage 2 box, Bilstein RCD shocks and sector shaft support bearing. Great stuff!
The Bilsteins were a huge improvement for sure but I think the improvement I experienced won't be the same for the next guy. It depends on what you currently have on your car that you are replacing. Drag shocks, air shocks, cheap Monroes etc. Also if you do any other changes at the same time you install the Bilsteins, like I did.

I recommend you call Dick and talk to him, he will take his time and answer your questions based upon his vast experience!