Thanks for the help Matt.

I think I will go with the FF power steering, seems like everyone loves it. I do prefer power steering, but the box I had on there before was so over-assisted that it was almost scary at highway speeds. At the time I had no idea about the FF box so I just ditched it for the manual box.

I was thinking about just buying a re-pop 69 distribution block and the factory prop block for a disc/drum car from Inline Tube. Does that have the residual valve built in? I did get a prop valve from SSBC but I didnt use it and now I can't find it. As far as the power brakes go, I have too much cam, so that's not an option. I tried it before, b/c the SSBC came with a booster but it didn't work very well. I do have a set of 11" brakes that I can rob off my Duster project if it would help. I can use the disc/drum dist block from it as well.

From reading the thread about the sway bars, it looks like there isn't much difference between them. I looked at the bars from Summit and they look good, price is right too. The instructions looked pretty straight forward, I may go that route. Should I get the rear bar as well?

I was looking at the Just Suspension and the PST torsion bars, the price looks good on both. All my front end parts are from PST so I may just get the bars from them. I've had good luck with them so far.

The gravel in the picture is at my father-in-laws shop. He has about 20+ Mopars in that building there. The ride height is about is low as I can go with the SS springs. I have 2" lowering blocks on it right now. The tires are also very tall at 29". I would rather do away with the block and throw some flatter springs under there but that's what I have right now. I was also looking at some shorter tires, maybe a 275/60 15. Right now I have 295/65 15's. Again, thanks for the help.