I originally set my 69 Satellite up to be more of a drag car, but since then I have decided that I would rather have it handle better since it is mostly a street car. I'm also becoming more interesting in the pro-touring type stuff. I like the idea of an old Mopar that can handle like a modern sports car.

What I have now is no sway bars, 318 t-bars, SS leaf springs, fully rebuilt front suspension, Dana 60 in the rear w/ 4.10 gears, factory manual steering box, and Comp Eng 3-way shocks all the way around. Motor is a 600 HP RB-based stroker w/ aluminum heads and 727 w/ 3500 converter.

Right now it handles like a boat. My funds are kind of limited right now so I'm looking for some upgrades that will make a difference, not break the bank and something I can build on.

I'm thinking a good front sway bar, the Firm Feel stage 3 box, and maybe some 1.03 torsion bars. Possibly some new shocks if the Comps won't work. I am about to order the Dr. Diff rear brake kit to go with my SSBC front kit as well.

Let me know what you guys recommend, all input is welcome!