Thanks for the input guys. I'm still learning a lot about suspension systems. The search function here is terrible too so it's hard to find specific info.

I had power steering on the car and it was stock and had way too much "float" to it. I ditched it for manual steering because I already had what I thought was a good factory box but it's shot. I like the idea of more modern "tight " power steering and I think I'll go that route with the FFI box. I already have a good pump/reservoir to use.

The brakes on my car are terrible right now. I have SSBC 4 piston manual brakes with a 15/16 aluminum master and 10" drums in the rear. Car won't slide the tires on gravel. I have a drum/drum dist block and no prop block. I planned on the rear discs so I wouldn't have to change the dist block and add a prop valve. I may be wrong and I could add those things to my current setup if it will make a difference.

I will definitely do the sway bar, what brand do you guys recommend? Size? Do I need a rear bar as well?

The torsion bars, from what I've read so far is that 1.03 is a good size that will give good handling and not be too stiff. What is your guys experience with them? Am I on the right track?

Thanks again guys!