Matt- I'll have to find out about the residual valve in the MC. It's a Strange aluminum 15/16 that I got from Dr. Diff, so he probably knows.

The car does have the bigger 10" brakes, I think 2 or 2.5" wide. Are you referring to the linings of the pad/shoe materials? If so, the rears are stock replacement and the fronts are whatever comes with the SSBC kit. I don't know a whole lot about it. The 11" brakes would be a free upgrade so I may just do it. I have big drag radials on the back and I've kinda been wanting to go to more of a regular tire in a smaller size. I'd like for the car to be safe if I do happen to get caught in some rain. I've thought about going to a better tire but it looks like I would have to go to 17" plus weels, which I'm not opposed to but there's more cash. I could sell my 15's to help though.

I'll hold off on the rear bar for now. All the information I'm seeing on sway bar brands is pretty vague. It looks like I would be fine using a cheaper one like the one Summit offers. I would go with the one from FF or Hotchkis but it looks like it will be overkill.