It takes a few minutes to look through them all, but check out the following threads on THIS very forum:
* What suspension mods are in your B body... I started that one.
* The suspension mod register at the top of this page.
* Anything on sway bars, also on this forum.
The stuff that you have outlined sounds pretty good. The rear discs can wait. I put them on my car at first because the 10" drums were out of round and needed new shoes as well. The disc rotors looked better through my wheel spokes too.
Some newbies can appreciate the "package" approach when setting their cars up for handling, because it takes the guesswork out of the job. It also takes a large bite out of your wallet. Those kits often include a full front end rebuild kit, shocks, sway bars front and rear, leaf springs and hardware. Others also include frame connectors. I started out with a custom 1 1/4" front sway bar, 1" torsion bars and KYB shocks in front with Mopar Performance leafs, 7/8" rear sway bar and KYB shocks. My Charger kicked the tail out too easily and felt too squirrelly, so I pulled the rear sway bar off. It rolls and leans a little more, but it also handles predictably.
Keep us informed as you make improvements. I think that you will like the Firm Feel steering box. If your exhaust system allows, consider adding the fast ratio idler and pitman arms. Those make the steering react quicker, add stiffness to the feel of the steering and reduce your stering wheel turns from 3 1/2 turns to about 2 3/4 lock to lock.

7111755-IMG_2756.jpg (61 downloads)