Quote:

I think they may give the sb nitrous a 50-100lb break and take off 50 for ladder bars. IMO I have not heard anything this is just my opinion. And if they do that how much weight do you think you could have to play with steven?

I'm really not 100%. The only thing I really have to go by is my old nitrous set-up, and I asked the guy with the blue duster running 5.70 this past weekend was 2850 with driver but he was 10 point cage, w-9 engine, 904, glass hood and doors, tubular front end, nice wheels brakes etc. My old car with homemade front steer set-up, all steel exept hood, bumpers factory glass. BB lowdeck, 727, 9" iron center, 12 point mild cage, 1 10 lb bottle, 3 gallon cell, all the weight out with me in it (im 240) was 3090lbs. Like my car is currently with turbo,intercooler,ice tank, water tank and all is 3275. My new car is going to have glass hood, bumpers, doors, decklid, lexan winsheild, alum center section, a ton more bars but will be moly. I think I can do it, and I do agree the only weight that will be ajusted will be nitrous sb with the turbo,blower,n2oBB being so close and a few numbers faster.

One day I will have something cool here.