Quote:

Can a Mopar be built to run up front? If so, what combo would it take? I know alot of money.

Really need to know the Rules and how they are worded, of the Track or series or event you'll be running in. I have had an eye-opener lately at how much the rules actually vary all in the name of the same class. From track to Track and series to series or even event to event.

I have seen stock suspension written as "Bolted to stock location", which means you could use anything that would bolt in. I have also seen it say "Stock Style or Type", if they use that wording you would be stuck with a Torsion Bar front suspension.

That being said:

About your best 2 option for Stock Suspension, (which is the Norm for X275) would be.

1. a-body with cal-tracs and Tubular front suspension and K-frame that bolts into factory locations (If allowed). And Fiberglass everywhere allowed.

2. would be a 1979-1993 Mustang with a Mopar Power plant in it.

One of my co-workers has a 1983 Mustang (Chevy Powered) in this class and he's constantly nagging me to either sell him my motor or scrap my Dakota and get a Mustang to put my motor in.