Quote:

x275 record was reset this weekend 4.785 by kevin neal like i mentioned earlier.

i think if anyone wants to even begin to guess what it takes to run this class, they should come to the race in february at sgmp so you can see it for yourself

my car makes a whole bunch of power, and i look at these guys who also make a TON of power and they really have to lean on those bad a$$ rides to run those numbers. its not the same as watching big tire bracket cars run those same numbers!

hey, heads up, congrats on getting that blue camaro figured out. i watched that car make great strides this weekend

UHHH I'm starting to hate that car as much as mine. We had a bad miss/popping problem and thought we had it fixed and got there thursday and still had it. So we checked everything and threw a ton of parts on it and one of them fixed it. The biggest thing we are trying to do is get the car to repeat now. We went the 5.00 with a very soft tune-up and got in the top 32 race in the heat sat, and pulled to the starting line twice with the same tune-up on Sat nite just 1 click tighter on front shocks on a track that was leaps and bounds better and smoke the tires in .04. Sunday same tune-up as when we went 5.00, same car set-up, track temp within 5 deg. and air 200 ft difference and smoke the tires. It just makes you wanna pull your hair out. But its all good, we will figure it out.

One day I will have something cool here.