Quote:

Honestly I do not think the rules are good for a nitrous bb mopar. I may be wrong but a nice conventional chevy compared to b-1's is hard to beat with b1's.
Second a nitrous motor sb will be hard if it is sitting in a mopar body due to weight and how light the car can get. I will wait to see what steven can come up with in his new ride to see what weight he can get it too with the sb.

Blower and turbo seems to be the easier choice for mopars due to how much weight penalty they carry.
I have said it before and will again a blower or turbo motor can make as much as any other brand in the right hands. I would have a mopar motor if I had not already had the ford from the start. I have bought a block that is mopar for next year but not sure if i will have the time to get it done before feb.

Which heads are you thinking about putting on Mopar block thats sitting. Your right, putting together a new combo before next feb is running a tight schedule then also getting it done so you can test. Thats a tough decision to make right there due to the tight schedule. Good luck with it!

Adriel Paradise
Substation Design Engineer III