Quote:

Honestly I do not think the rules are good for a nitrous bb mopar. I may be wrong but a nice conventional chevy compared to b-1's is hard to beat with b1's.
Second a nitrous motor sb will be hard if it is sitting in a mopar body due to weight and how light the car can get. I will wait to see what steven can come up with in his new ride to see what weight he can get it too with the sb.

Blower and turbo seems to be the easier choice for mopars due to how much weight penalty they carry.
I have said it before and will again a blower or turbo motor can make as much as any other brand in the right hands. I would have a mopar motor if I had not already had the ford from the start. I have bought a block that is mopar for next year but not sure if i will have the time to get it done before feb.

I agree on the BB chrysler not having a chance against a new set of headhunters. I think I can get my new car light enough with the nitrous small block, unless it goes down to something crazy like 2800 lbs which I dont see happening. It can be done with the turbo/supercharger just would be a ton of money to do. I actually was comparing numbers and Bills w-9 motor only back halfed 5 numbers slower than tommys 15 deg (big) small chevy with the same jets but bills dart is 300 more lbs and doesn't have anything fancy and on 28's.(it still has a 7al-3 and 2nd kit on a button)lol. Long as I can get the car right the engine is making enough power to be competitive, it won't be a class killer but will run good.

One day I will have something cool here.