Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You need to go to your track mangers and get X275 brought to your local track. I want to get nddra realstreet 275 up here in the northeast.Really like the class and feel its fits my budget much better then X275. Especially now that X275 is a 4.80 class. New record set at 4.78 this weekend, bump was a 5.07 for the class.

What about putting the Pro Stock Truck Hemi Engine on Nitrous. That should make a very nice 420ci engine or are those parts just to rare to build one. Where are the rich mopar guys when you need them, that combo should fly but it is uncharted territory.

I think someone is recasting the heads now. Not sure if they ever fixed the cracking problem though?

I talked to a longtime comp racer about that problem while I was in Indy as they run the same head on a four cylinder and he told me that with the way these guys port heads, that they all will crack due to them pushing for really good flow numbers. He just said they weld them up in those areas to fix them or to add more aluminum.

Adriel Paradise
Substation Design Engineer III