Steve,

We have determined with Carlisle that replicas will not be grouped with the A12s. Close, across the isle maybe, but not with.

Besides that, I would think they're free to park where they want- as it is an open fairground. In other words we can't dictate parking outside our area. When they check in, the folks at the gates will determine where they go. As B bodys, I suspect it'll be in our vicinity...so why not adjacent?

Hey...regardless, I'm confident we can arrange this so that there's no confusion between the A12s and replicas. A12s will have windshield cling signs to signify originality, and there will be banners for fairground demarcation lines. No confusion, plain as day.

Actually, it might be interesting, after looking at 40+ A12s, to see what options the replicas have to offer. T.J., continue on with your efforts. Where you park will be outside of our area- but close enough to enable an easy walk between to compare and admire all cars.

Forum members,

Roger Gibson and Frank Badalson will be there.

Rich Berlisk and John Grinwald, the pioneers of A12 restoration cannot make it. They will be on their mid west racing circuit with their 63 and 65 Belvederes. These guys have traded date code matching numbers for ETs. LOL

Randy Buntyn (who now owns Berlisk's bee) is going to try to trailer up from Texas. Any of you guys coming from Texas might want to contact Randy and see if you can help each other? PM me for his phone number. Resto Rick, who restored this gorgeous car, as well as John Grinwald's national award winner, will be there.

Lisa Leathery, from Carlisle, is negotiating with Mr Sox. A lot of this has to do with health.

Bill (62maxwgn) and Mike (A12) have gotten approval from Mr Hoover on his attendance.

I've emailed Paul Jacobs with an invitation and asked him to also extend an invite to the F6 Nats award winner owners. What a beautiful car.

I've also emailed Dave and Barbara Ferro, extended an invitation, and asked them to contact all A12 owners they've worked for. I recall one F8 RR from a few years ago which had a 2 tone interior- nut and bolt resto. Hope he can make it as well.

I'm hoping our very own 'gpm6367' can bring the Vic Edelbrock Bee as that will be quite an attraction as well as conversation piece.

So things are moving along and we hope to finalize the attraction list by the end of the month. Of course the main reason we want to promote attractions is to bring in more A12 cars. If you guys can think of any other means to increase A12 car participation lets hear them now. It's important that we persuade the fence sitters to trailer or drive their cars in for the show.

BTW If you're gonna be there, or offer thoughts- please consider helping. There's plenty for everyone to do if you're interested. making phone calls or emailing is about as hard as it gets.

I know Frank has an emailing campaign which will start in early December. If you can help with that let him know. We'd be asking for you to email a standard form letter about the re-union to mopar car clubs he's found through the moparts links...might take you 15 minutes to send these emails. PM Frank (dysryr)if interested.

Regards,
Coop

Link to Slideshow...turn the music up. http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/F39VvCq5/1/1491997 ...So when does government's A12 welfare start?..