Hi, Guys

I just received this reply, below, from Lisa Leathery at Carlisle Promotions. She is asking for participation in '04 but I'll let her know that we are really looking ahead to 2005 and a few of us need a little more time to get this planned so that we get a maximum number of cars.

We can get a club tent with 25 registered 'members'(include your wives, kids and pets, if necessary)-we just need to come up with a 'Club Name' for them........any ideas? We could also have parking space together for a great 'gang' effect if we want.

I think that would be cool. We could watch over each other's cars and wouldn't have to worry about walking away to see the rest of the show and losing our fender tags

They might even assign us a class for judging!!

Later,
Frank

"Hi Frank, thanks for your interest in the Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals. We would welcome you group's participation. In answer to your question yes we can arrange for your members to be parked together and if you have 25 or more vehicles registered you would qualify for a club tent (even if you are not a club). In order to make these arrangements we will need to continue communicting. I would like to have you make a committment for the 2004 event. All individual owners will need to register under a club name so you will need to tell me what you want to be called. In order to get the tent and in order for us to have enough space for you to park together we will need to have the members pre-register. That way we will know how many cars will be coming. We will also need to discuss the possibility of assigning a class designation for your group that way we can also have the cars entered into the participant ballot award competition (1st 2nd and 3rd in class). I can provide you with additional information. I look forward to talking with you in more detail regarding your get together. I am sure your group will enjoy the show. This year Buddy Baker will be a guest. He will be here on Saturday. We also have drag racing on Friday evening. There is lots to do you will have a great time. Hotel rooms are difficult to get so once you make a decision about coming you will need to start looking for a hotel. Get back to me regarding your final decision. We look forward to your attendance.
Lisa"

dstryr, since 1986.