Gary,

Good work on the video! That's one less thing to worry about.

How does John operate? Does he supply custom services as in taping what we want? Or does he follow his own instincts taping what he wants with the thought of selling it to the broad mopar public? Any idea what he charges?

Good thinking on the banner! We'll need something to put at the start of our 'murderer's row'. I think the tent we get will be 15X15 approx (?) to keep the memorabilia items and info in. Sort of an information booth to pass out info memorabilia on our cars. Frank might be able to clarify the size.

Why don't you talk to Lon about your magazine ideas. I'm sure he'd welcome any help he could get....and this is where we need help! Getting the word out to as many publications as possible will directly influence how many cars show up next July. The more guys that can help here the better off we all are.

The attendance post is an excellent idea. Please try to set that up as soon as possible. As we go along in this 'promotion' those professionals who can help us will want to know how many cars they can expect to see. The number of cars might make the difference in whether or not a sponsor commits to funding or using major ink on our behalf. It will also influence who decides to come and be an 'attraction'. No one wants to cover, or be an attraction at a less than 'well attended' event.

Max and Mike, good ideas. Think about what you'd like to take home from this event...custom key chains, shirts, hats, plate frames, bring all ideas to the table and we'll whittle them down to what everyone prefers later. Hopefully some here have connections in this area and can get discounts. I just remembered Steve's brother in law (?) is a calander cameraman. maybe that's a way to follow up a month or two after the Re-Union. Mail out calendars to all.

C'mon guys. I know there are plenty of sharp thinkers here. Please offer your thoughts whether or not you plan to attend. No ideas too wild, mild, lazy or crazy to dismiss. Bring them forward for everyone to consider.

Regards,
Coop
610-476-7654

Link to Slideshow...turn the music up. http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/F39VvCq5/1/1491997 ...So when does government's A12 welfare start?..