1st,....When you PM, or contact BEEQUIK, his first name is Chris, not Brian.

2nd,....I think the "Replica" title is more a tribute to the original then the use of "Clone". The Banner could read, "A12 Replica Section". Also the windsheild sign could say replica. I'll print a couple up tonight, scan them, and post for everyones approval.

3rd,....RoadRunner. Remember when I was looking for an A12, I was thinking of the Clone route. Remember, your White RR sitting in the driveway photo. I think your car is one of the sharpest out there with the hood on. I still do!!!! It would be ashame if you left your car at home. I vote you bring it.

4th,....RoadRunner. With the approval/feedback of the forum, why don't you start a Third post on the "Roll Call" thread, with the intention of only posting the "Replica A12's"? Use the same format I have started. Or, if decided amongst the troops, we can intregate the Replicas in with the A12's. I would just type in bold letters the word Replica where i'm putting the A12 at the end of the line. You can coordinate with me in the PM department. I would welcome your help.

Gary