Quote:

I got to agree with Coop on this one, its an A12 REUNION

See what I started Not intentionally, I might add!

I agree with the above quote. Being one of the new A12 owners, I tend to stick to neutral ground. I guarantee I will be more Politically INCORRECT in my second year of ownership . We have been promoting it as the "Liftoff Hood Reunion". With that said, we should reconsider our Flyer to boldly state, "A12 cars only", any condition, any modification, as long as the VIN is a "M Code". This should eliminate all/any confusion. NOTE: All the cars on the "Roll Call" are A12 cars.

Also, as long as we are getting the ground rules in order. Frank (Dstryr) has been doing an outstanding job communicating with the Carlisle people. If we are to get as much out of this as possible from the event, why aren't the attending A12 guys PM'ing their attendance info in. Don't some of you guys get it? Frank needs this info to show Carlisle that we have substance. Do you expect Carlisle Productions to bend over for 13 cars??????? We need real numbers to secure support to get people like Tom Hoover and Ronnie Sox, appropriate sized area for parking space, tents, and more important the total backing of the Carlisle people. Seems some attending owners are apathetic to the organization aspects of this event. I don't get it . But excuse me, I am very anal.

Speaking of Mr. Sox and Hoover. It was asked by Carlisle, that we should have a specific purpose for them to attend. I would love to have both autograph a glossy photo of my car. Maybe along with another photo of the Imfamous Sox and Martin drag car. Wouldn't that be neat. Mr. Sox would be there for a quick couple comments, then an autograph session. I would think Mr. Hoover would bring alot to the table on the birth of the A12, tuning tips, autograph session. Wouldn't these two celebrities bring a crowd over to our section to admire our cars? What do you guys think?

It's November 8th. July will be here before you know it, and we still don't have all our ground rules set, or wants/suggestions on the table. Let's hash this out now, and get Frank the info before the end of November.

These are the suggestions/items which are completed to date:

1. Commitment from Carlisle to have specific A12 registration, one tent, specific parking area. (However, I would think the size of the area will be determined by the number of cars Frank commits to) (Dstryr)

2. Commitment from Five Star Productions to tape the A12 cars for a specialty DVD. (Fasbird)

3. Commitment for three 8-10'x 3' banners for the tent and "Murderer's Row". (Fasbird)

4. Commitment to produce lamenated windsheild name placards for any member who wants one. (Fasbird)

These are the definate's. Who else is doing anything that is real? NOW is the time to speak!!!

Last edited by Fasbird; 11/08/04 12:42 PM.