I spoke to Lisa on Friday morning, Nov. 5th about a few more details for Carlisle.

First, the tent will be for the members to hang out in, so will be at least 20'X20', probably larger. It will most likely be centered in our group of cars. Lisa said they have not made definite arrangements on where to put us or the T/A,AAR group. There will probably be another featured group as well, yet to be determined. Lisa said we may be close to the main building.

We talked about shirts/hats, etc, special guests, and marketing. She also gave me a name of her contact that makes up the official Carlisle shirts. There will be an official Carlisle shirt with the featured cars on them. She will contact Ronnie Sox for us but said she wants us to have a definite purpose for Ronnie to be there. He may want an appearance fee as well so if Carlisle springs for that then we should have a plan for Ronnie. Maybe it could be a 1-2 hour meet and greet; you guys that have done the big car shows before, chime in! She also knows Tom Hoover and will contact him as well. She said both us and her making contact is good. Tom usually attends every year, and same story for Tom. We should have a plan for his appearance as well.

As to the question of clones, I think the more the merrier!! Carlisle is the host of the show, though, and we are promoting the Reunion from this website. When any of us register with Carlisle, we will have an opportunity to register as part of the A12 Reunion group. I don't know how Carlisle handles clones, but I say if an owner has put the time and money into cloning a car, it should be included in our group as much as a guy who just bought an original A12 last week.

I'll be in contact with Lisa at Carlisle and ask the question as to how they classify repro/clone cars for registration/grouping purposes. She's out until the 15th, but in the meantime, I think Gary should include the car in question in the roster.

Frank

dstryr, since 1986.