Coop and Guys,

John from 5-Star will do as we wish, as long as we stick to an agreed upon time window for taping. He gave me the indication, this would not cost us a thing as long as we could accomidate his schedule. No Charge always sound's fair to me. He said he tapes approximately 4 hours of content, then edits into a presentation. I'm sure if we were to give him a 2 hour window which he is comfortable with, and we were all present at our cars it would work to all's advantage. He, obviously will concentrate on the well presented cars for short features, and film all as a bunch to get the overall presentation. Only my opinion of what might happen?? Coop, you and Miles should think about how you envision what the DVD should represent. Then we can map that out for 5-Star.

I will plan on committing to three good size banners. One for the tent, and two to be placed at either end of our A12 row. What do you think of that??

Here is an idea for all. When I parked in the Moparts section this year at the Nats, I made up a couple "Fasbird" signs to put on my windshield. All I did, was to type out my user name in 72( i think) Font in the "Landscape" mode, then lamenate it. Everyone knew my car belonged to Fasbird. You know, a car with a name sort of thing. I have a lamnating machine at my disposal. If it is agreeable with all the members, I will run-off all the attending A12 user name, and make up signs for everyone. Opinions??? Here is a pic Lemon Twist took. You can see the sign under my wiperblade:

What does everyone think of the Roll Call thread? Is it set up ok for the info needed?

If so: Keep those names coming in!!!

Last edited by Fasbird; 10/29/04 01:24 PM.