Dave, all,

Just to let you guys know I am working on hats for this 2005 re-union/club.

Typical baseball hats which have of course a black bill to represent the lift off hood.

On the front of the cap the words: 'LIFT OFF HOOD RE-UNION' - in capital letters and 'Carlisle July 2005' in lower case letters. On the rear, on each side of the cutout-- A road runner or super bee emblem, and on the other '69 1/2'.

The kicker will be a little plastic scoop which will mimic the lift off hood scoop which will be fastened (sewn) to the bill. Those with runners will get the '440+6bbl' decal and those with bees will get the 'six pack' decal. I'm trying to keep the scoop looking cool-- not stupid...LOL, we'll see.

These plastic hood scoops will be approx 3 inches long, by 3 inches wide, by an inch high. I can get the side scoop decals made and the hat embroidery is not a problem. Even considering making underneath the scoop orange. Finding the right scoop might be hard.

As for color, all black, F6 green or Vitamin C....not because I like them but because they'll better work with everthing else. But still not sure about cap color, or getting multiple colors.

I'll tell you one thing...these hats are going to be very cool. Hopefully something you keep with your car at future shows.

I'll ask for suggestions but realize I'm trying to keep this somewhat under control so that it actually happens! Can't take everybody up on every suggestion or the hats will never get done.

I'll get back to you guys and submit the final product before making.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Coop

Link to Slideshow...turn the music up. http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/F39VvCq5/1/1491997 ...So when does government's A12 welfare start?..