Ahhh. Another TFTD (thread from the dead) Seeing as how the OP posted this some 3+ months ago, the car may have already been painted by now

...but as I reread all the posts a couple thoughts come to mind;

- 1) Do what you want, it's your car.....well DUH! That sort of goes without saying (or it should) The OP asked for OTHER peoples opinions and there is NO POINT in telling him to "do what he wants".....that should be understood. Sorry, a pet peeve of mine.

- 2) Many comments that '74 318 'Cudas are basically worthless, which may be true for the most part (see sig) but that fact makes a nut and bolt resto (which is required for a PROPERLY DONE color change) fiscally irresponsible...doesn't make much sense.

- 3) what's wrong with white? I understand the green interior, but if'n it were mine I'd keep it white and consider a black or blue interior.

.....but of course, it's his car so he should do what he wants!

For laughs, here's a pic of my mostly worthless '74 318 'Cuda sporting it's still original paint (burnished red metallic)

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]