Years ago when these were just cool old cars, I bought a white '68 Roadrunner that had the burgundy (Decor) interior. I really wanted to change it to black, until a friend mentioned that he couldn't recall seeing my car's combination. I restored the car to its original colors, and not only did I come to really like it, I never saw another one at the same show, and people used to comment constantly that they loved seeing something other than blue, red, or orange with black interior.
I've come to regard black interiors as too common & boring, except where no other interior color would work with the exterior. (It's your car, but since you asked, these are both sides of my opinion.) It's very expensive to color-change a Mopar body, since everything's painted body color. If this is a mainstream 318 car and it needs paint & interior, and you pick something appropriate to the car, it sure wouldn't make you a bad person or anything. That said, colors are pretty personal; while I might be tempted to paint that car F8 & keep the green interior, other people would hate it, and value the car accordingly.