Quote:

I have a fairly desirable 70 Cuda, original V code with original block, shaker hood car. Original F8 green paint, black vinyl top, and green interior.
The car needs a full resto.
I just hate the green interior. I love the green paint, vinyl top etc. but the green interior makes me want to puke.
The car needs all new interior and some one did make a half baked attempt at a color change to black in its past. So not much green worth saving.
Would it really kill the selling price later on by going to a black interior? Are their really that many people who like green interiors on green cars? I don't know, That white car with a green interior looks great but green on green in green ick. This will drive me crazy. I really want to do a black interior but I would hate to loose any history or future cash if I have to sell by making the change.
What to you think Scott? How much of a loss.

Personally if you're considering an interior colour change...I would think of white. There is a dark green 70 Hemicuda on here once an a while with white interior and it looks amazing in my opinion.

But if it were my car....FENDER TAG all the way! Nothing looks nicer then a properly restored coloured interior!

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB SITE !