Quote:

One disgruntled customer will cost you ten good customers - but that seems like times past. I was taught a mans word and his work are his honor - maybe that's why we have all the problems we have today - there are few honorable men left.

I would rather take a loss and correct the problem to the customers satisfaction,maintain the relationship,keep the customer and hope he respected me enough to to tell others of his positive experience.We have also seen people you can't please,we either won't do work for them or if we have a bad experience and can't satisfy them we just apologize and refund their money and move on.Our theory is "never get in a pissing match with a skunk,you can't win"It takes talking and listening on both partys to settle an issue.Remember,"conversation between people is an exchange of knowledge,argument is an exchange of ignorance.I think the issues were presented well,but the responce didn't address all the issues.I understand that it's ackward to respond with many people ready to comment,but it should have be settled before someone is left no recourse but to post it here.I hope they can reach a settlement,but doubt if it will be amicable at this juncture.Good luck to those involved.Respectfully Bob.