Quote:

Who cares if it is a big-block, it is also the most produced classic Charger EVER. Do you also feel you are better than me because you are not "beating your charger to death." People like you make young guys like me shy away from mopars. Usually older people embrace the young guys and try to teach them, you simply are not one of those good guys in this hobby. People like you make me and many others stay away from moparts, which is a valuable resource. Do you get your jollies off by insulting people and calling them stupid. You were young at one point if some [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] told you that you are wrecking your car what would you do? Like I said it is just a car. I hope that one day you will realize this.
BTW great looking Superbee!

Some of these older guys think that they are the word of God in human form and that they could do no wrong. Take no offense. You are 100 % correct, many of these older guys look for something to blame on you because of your age. I see it all of the time. I get questioned all of the time about stupid crap because people assume that me being a young kid I dont know what im doing. I love the people that tell me that my car doesnt have a 273 in it because the smallest engine they made was a 318. Yeah sure. They forget that some of them were very capable of working on a car when they were a teen ager. I have friends that dont know enough about their own car to tune it correctly. Instead of telling them to sell it because they will never be able to do it I show them how. I think youre too far away from me but Id love to come take a look at your car. It has the electonic ignition, correct?

Sounds like an improperly timed engine, fouled plugs, a crossed wire, or maybe a combo of those three as well as possibly a poorly tuned carb. If you ignore these Mopar Police who are trying to make you go buy a Chevy (so that they could then complain about the Chevy tools with all of their chrome) you will get the correct information.

DO you have a good manual (like a Chiltons) to help you trouble shoot? Most trouble shooting stuff will be the same on alot of cars, but a manual is always nice for suggestions.

Last edited by GTX MATT; 06/14/08 11:42 AM.

Now I need to pin those needles, got to feel that heat
Hear my motor screamin while I'm tearin up the street