Quote:

Quote:

i for one understand your point BUT, sounds like this Kid is just learning, so timing it by ear is not
the best way for him. The Best of the Best can do it, becouse thier familular with how there engine sounds/reacts.
but they will still need to dial it in with a light, or take it down the 1/4 mile. But yah i agree,
this kid has ALOT of problems with the car and should NOT be driving it. until its all sorted out. either
that or go buy a NOVA

Bingo

I guess your a big meanie that's ruining the hobby for our precious youth just like me.

I could honestly care less about ruining the experience for this kid because from all of his posts he's barely smart enough to run a lawn mower.

Honestly just sell the car before you ruin a second one.

Ohh was that too harsh...reality bites man. You want someboddy to fix your car and wipe your [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] for you you are looking in the wrong place.

And don't label me as in inexperienced fool because I don't have the "old school wisdom" to time a motor by ear. Gimme a break this is laziness plain and simple. To hook up a timing light and check takes little to no effort...just common sense. An item seriously lacking here.

OK....
your a inexperienced fool because you don't have the "old school wisdom" to time a motor by ear.
you've just been labeled