Quote:

Both sides had oily ones randomly thrown in. I have only driven this car 100 miles since I have owned it. On startup it burns oil for about 30 seconds, but not much then it goes away. I couldn't get a compression gauge today because of rain.
Edit-Here is a picture of the best plug before cleaning, one had a sludge-like compound on some parts of it. I am running 15w-40 Rotella T with a bottle of STP blue stuff. Now I'm mad I didn't do the compression check while changing the plugs I used 7 different techniques to get all the plugs out and it takes about and hour and a half.

If its burning any oil on startup, something isnt right internally. Bad valve seals fouling the plugs would be my first guess, if not, poorly sealing rings. Is the smoke blue? Could also be a bad set of intake gaskets, but lets get the compression test first.

With a little time, we will get to the bottom of this.

2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab: 5.7, 65RFE, 4.56 gears with locker, Hemifever tuned, AFE intake, 87mm throttle body, JBA headers, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, split to dual 2.5" exits. 13.57 best ET so far.

Searching for new A or B Body Project!