Quote:

Hey SuperFreak, I know your ride doesn't really require it but have you done anything with the rotisserie? Just curious 'cause you have some pretty amazing fab skills and I'd like to see how you might improve on the design!

Have not done anything yet but I will definitely be doing a rotisserie for the 66 mustang. I did look in to a couple of hydraulic rams for one last month. I am in the design process for a jig as well because I will be replacing front and rear frame rails, I should have took the car in for scrap if I was smart but I am a working man and that should tell you how stupid I am.
Unfortunately I am one of those people that get bored very fast and need to keep myself challenged and I have the same problem at work.
I thank you again for sending me the plans and not to worry your efforts will not go in vain.
Looking forward to seeing progress of your car, me I have been re-organizing my shop with cabinets and lots of shelving for the parts that keep coming, I was looking like one of those hoarders on tv.