Quote:

I know him, his name is Bob Romig and he is a certified CROOK. He can restore a car as good as anybody if he wants to. He repainted my 70 340 Swinger and now I've got to file a lawsuit on him so I can get some one to redo it right now. He done another friends 69 1/2 RoadRunner and it is just like mine. I will never have any other dealings with him. Sorry about the car you bought, he had proballey screwed some one out of it. I hope you can get it fixed. but we need to get the word out on him, he doesn't need to be working on are selling any cars. Just remember who he was and what he has done. Ronnie in Okla.

Sorry to hear it didn't go well with him. I can't really say too much about the guy. He may have kind of screwed me on some details like saying he had a clear title. Not exactly. It wasn't in his name and it wasn't signed by the previous owner. Something I'll have to deal with. I found the last owner at the same address since 1982 so I'll see if I can't work out a deal with him to have him do some paperwork for me. He said he didn't know if the motor was good, which I didn't really care about since it was a '65 newport motor, but it was cracked on both sides and it looked like it had just been set in there for the sale judging by the fact there was nothing hooked up and the motor mounts were brand new. Still, I got the project I was looking for and he was a pleasure to chat with. Again I'm sorry your dealings with him didn't go so well. Good luck with getting your paint job fixed up.