Quote:

it just makes me think,,with all the trouble with quarters, do you think you had something out of line? or not braced up? enough? that's alot of cutting.. welding?? Am i the only one thinking this?? looks great though!!! and yes and i wont be buying those also,, did you see the GOLD challenger resto?/

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...e=0&fpart=1

he had problems also with goodmark 1/4's, the amd seam to fit nicer, cant wait for there front fenders they are working on..

I sure did do a lot of measuring before and during on the quarter project and the overall placement is good but the quarters were simply not the right shape. I'm having to re do some of my work simply because of my lack of experience causing me to not get it quite right the first time. The quarter to lid gaps were very wavy and couldn't possibly have been due to improper placement/support during the install. These things were simply stamped wrong and if I had it to do over, I'd have waited for the AMD or just restored the original panels and put them back on. Every edge on the Goodmark panels was either wavy or not sharp enough or, most of the time, both.
Yes I have been watching the gold one too. That thing is really coming along nice! They sure do make it look easy sometimes!
Thanks for the interest and comments. It keeps me on my toes and everyone's perspective is of importance to me as sometimes I simply might not have considered in that way. Thanks-Jake

Last edited by jake71; 03/11/10 12:47 PM.