Thanks Rick, I figured since Indy and Jesel didn't provide instructions I'd just go ahead and document how to do this conversion. I actually think this Jesel setup is probably the way to go for guys who are getting serious with their motors. The Harland Sharp or Erson stuff costs almost as much but doesn't have some of the advantages that the Jesel individual shafts bring.

Acme - I'm going to be running PSI 1246 springs. They are 1.645 x 2.00 high with 300 lbs on the seat. I'm setting up the valvetrain so I can run .800 lift. My old springs were installed at 1.950 height so I just had to use some +0.050 locks to move up to a 2.00 installed height. It looks like that is about the limit for this setup. Much taller than that and the retainer will hit the rocker arm.

Now that I have it mocked up, I'm pretty sure that Jesel could easily make a standard offset intake setup using mostly the same parts that are in this kit. I'm going to talk to Jesel engineering next week about doing a custom kit for me so I can try it out. These exhaust rocker arms have .250 offset and it looks like that offset will work just fine on the intake side as well.

Last edited by AndyF; 01/14/07 12:29 AM.