Quote:

Thanks!
The master has a scratch inside. So its yunk. I opened the master and filled it up. But the system is only good for a few month than too much air is inside.

The S-10 looks similar, right? But it is not sealed because I have a 89 S-10 and I can bleed on the slave the common way. Is the 91 the next generation from mine? Mybe I should measure my Chevy set and try to use Chevy tech in the car :-D

Do you need a new master/slave? I could probably get one at the local parts store and have it shipped to you cheaper than you could "mail order" one in.

The stock Dakota Master/slave assembly is a good piece, and can last for years and hundreds of thousands of miles without ever causing problems, leaking, etc. I've had 2 Dakota's that were 5-spds from the factory, and neither one has ever had a leak or problem with the hydraulic master/slave system on the clutch.

If yours is damaged, I would consider just replacing it with a new off the shelf part, vs putting together an expensive aftermarket Hyd. TO bearing set-up.

I had a bigblock/TKO set-up that used aftermarket parts, and the hydraulic master/TO bearing cost me about $400 total, vs about $120 for the stock Dakota stuff.

**Photobucket sucks**