OK, here's my plan, although it's still pretty much in the plan stages.

Flywheel - going to use the 93 Dakota V-6 unit, as it's internally balanced, and set up for a "normal" 10.5" clutch & pressure plate. Note that the Dakota flywheel is 143-tooth, like the 11" clutches.

Clutch - Advance Adapters makes a conversion clutch for the Toyota spline in a 10.5" diameter. It's not the most heavy-duty piece, but it's built for off-roading, so it's no slouch, and at $120, it's by far the cheapest option I've seen. RAM Clutches will make me a Powergrip clutch disk for about $250, and I'm waiting an estimate for a Kevlar clutch disk from Superior Clutches. I expect that setup to be $5-600

Linkage/TOB - The Dakota bellhousing is already set up for a hydraulic TOB, so that's what I'm going to use. The clutch MC and slave are all pretty common on Dakotas, and have a decent reputation.

Pilot Bearing - The Dakota bellhousing is about 1/2" deeper than the normal 4-speed bellhousing, and the input shaft on the trans is shorter as well. I'm *PRETTY SURE* that I'll end up using the sleeve portion of the Magnum roller pilot bearing, and a custom bronze bushing for the pilot on the Toyota trans. I MAY be able to use the Toyota roller bearing, but I haven't put my hands on one yet, and I haven't mocked up the whole system to see how it's all REALLY going to work out. The sketches and measurements I've made so far seem like they'll work, but I won't know for sure until I put parts together for real.

Clair