If this is to be a "Pro" class, then there should be some "pro" driving. With all due respect to guys out there that are better than me (and there are ALOT out there) I don't need to see a glorified bracket race with guys using high-dollar, historical vehicles (or copies) that are nursing them along with modern-day electronics & gadgetry --- it's too easy. Now if, in your view, using your car means it may get damaged, or whatever, fine --don't run the series. Guys like me can respect you & your car for what it was and let's everyone be happy. But for the serious admirer of good 'ol P/S-match racing this is where the series can shine & the teams can get a loyal, active following, just like the old days.If I could ever get rid of this Altered I'd seriously look at building a car for this despite living a thousand miles away--- come to think of it, I may build one anyway . Any how, th epoint is, as I said before some guys are forgetting the purpose of the series and what it represents. Look at the original ideas, think it over & if you like it, run it. This trying to make exceptions/excuses for cars seems to me, as a racer & a potential spectator is BS-----just my