Quote:

Quote:

My Pro Stock engine is about done and will try and make the brown county race . That is where my Gremlin used to run at!

You should post pics of your gremlin sometime.

Thanks for asking..Here is a brief history of the car..It was Gunderman speed shops car out of Indy.They never did complete it with an engine. Huston Wesley bought and raced it with an AMC engine at Brown County and he then sold it to a buddy of mine which in turn sold it to me in the mid 90's. I raced it for a year and it ended up being a casualty of the new Gateway back when it was eating many cars up on it's new slick surface...That and the fact I could not fit and drive the car comfortably it ended up on it's roof...I rebuilt it in the late 90's(so I can fit) with the current AMC Pro Stock paint scheme and never did put an engine in it as I started running street car events in my Green Spirit.
Now I have Barry Allen finishing up a Pro Stock engine for it very soon..Wally Booth top end with Pro Stock trapazoid heads and 2x4 intake Barry bought back when Wally got out of the AMC biz...Barry is loaning me his dominators and he says it should make 850hp! I will have to share the jerico 4 speed out of the Green car until I get a clutchless Jerico for the Gremlin..I have to make headers still and install wiring and buy tires but for the most part the car has been sitting ready for over 10 years!..lol
The only time it's been out since rebuilding it i took it to kenosha for the 100 year anniv. of Rambler and met wally Booth. He came down and checked it out and signed the dash..I thought that was nice of him...
I do have to buy an old scoop for another hood I have to make it period correct...I might just make it because I think Wally made his for his Gremlin..
before and now pics..

80 AMX Barry Allen 420 AMC Iron Heads Jerico 4-speed Advanced clutch 2950# street legal 5.97 115.73 Coles county dragway 10/28/07 9.42 142.96 best in 08(6.00 115.8 1/8) 5.97 116.2 in 09 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXSr201-tmA